BMC are working closely with one of the leading accountancy practices in the Durham area, in their search for an experienced Practice Accountant. This is a very well established practice, which offers multiple service lines and boasts an enviable client base. There is study support, as well as a renowned training and development program for anyone looking to broaden their skill set.
Joining a strong team, you will undertake a broad and varied general practice role, covering most aspects of practice accounting. You will work closely with Partners, Managers and other team members to ensure all accounts are completed to a high standard.
- Ideally qualified to an AAT or ACA/ACCA level or qualified by experience
- Experience working in an Accountancy Practice is essential
- Flexibility to travel to meet clients where required
- A drive to provide the highest service levels to clients and the ability to work closely with colleagues at various levels of experience
- Completion of year end statutory accounts and working closely with the business
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients including charities and owner managed businesses
- Providing assistance to clients on an advisory basis
- Good IT and accounts production software skills required
- Regular on site client contact
Knowledge of cloud based accounting packages such as Xero would be an advantage.
If you are currently working in a practice based role of any kind and at any level, I would be keen to speak to you even if the above role does not match your experience or aspirations. BMC are working on a large number of opportunities throughout the North East, and there is currently a shortage of experienced candidates. We offer a generous referral scheme if you know anyone who is considering reviewing their options.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Practice Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'