Practice Accountant required for an established independent Accountancy Practice in central Leeds The successful candidate will get to know their client's businesses inside out, enabling them to spot opportunities to improve profits and support growth.
This role would suit a Practice Accountant with a minimum of 3 years Practice experience, who is able to work efficiently within a small but growing team, with excellent attention to detail and working knowledge of Accountancy Practice procedures.
The ideal Accountant will hold an AAT Qualification, or ideally be part qualified, although this is not essential due to the hands on nature of the role. The organisation is an established and successful training firm, who home grow and nurture talent enabling you to reach your full potential.
Practice Accountant Position Overview
- Preparing & processing financial paperwork
- Balancing accounts from scratch
- End of year accounts
- Accounts preparation
- Monthly management accounts - balance sheet / cash-flow
- Draft accounts
- VAT & Bookkeeping
- Managing the company's financial deadlines
- Producing company accounts
Practice Accountant Position Requirements
- 3 years' experience within an Accountancy Practice would be essential
- Experience with software such as Iris, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and Microsoft Packages would be advantageous, but full training will be provided
- AAT or ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualifications would be advantageous
Practice Accountant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
- 31 Days Holiday - Including bank holidays
- On-going training and career progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"