As the Practice Accountant you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of small owner managed limited companies, contractors and freelancers.
- Dealing with compliance accounting, VAT, PAYE, Self-Assessment, Corporation Tax, management accounts, cash flows and business plans and more.
- Marketing and developing the firm’s services to new and existing clients
- Assisting with the running of the business and managing the team
As the Practice Accountant you should be:
- Entrepreneurial, understanding the needs of business as well being able to think strategically.
- At least 4 years’ post-qualification experience in Practice
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Very competent using Sage
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Accounting firm as a Practice Accountant then please get in touch. To apply for the Practice Accountant role please use the apply now button or call Jason for a further discussion.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job