The Practice is unique as it provides a full outsourced Accountancy and Financial Service to a variety of clients and they need an Accountant to come on board to take over the accountancy and bookkeeping function in this time of growth. In future as the Practice takes on more staff, you will have the opportunity to manage junior staff. This role would really suit someone who is looking to make in impact in a business and wants to be a part of a growing business.
As an Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Filing all company accounts
- VAT Returns
- Tax Returns
- Assisting with improving and implementing new systems
- Assisting the directors by setting goals and objectives
The successful candidate for the role of Accountant will:
- Be ACCA/ ACA / equivalent
- Good knowledge of how a practice operates
- Have experience of preparing company accounts
- Have worked on their own portfolio of clients
- Will be comfortable with client interaction
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Have great communication skills over email and telephone manner
If this sounds like you and you want to be involved in this unique and exciting opportunity, please do click apply to send us you CV.