Our client is a growing accountancy firm attracting clients from across central Scotland. Centrally placed in Clackmannanshire with easy road links to both Edinburgh and Glasgow we are looking ideally for an Accountant to join their successful practice.
Working on a diverse client base, you will provide a comprehensive accounting service to a portfolio of clients including:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders, and Partnerships
- Liaising directly with clients
- Tax computations
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years possibly more demonstrable accounting experience, other required key skills and experiences include:
- A good working knowledge of accounting practices and disclosure requirements.
- Have sound experience in producing accounts in a practice environment.
- Working knowledge of tax
- Working knowledge of VAT
- Good working knowledge of accounting & taxation software, Excel & Word.
Successful candidates will be encouraged to continue with their professional studies
- Accountancy Firm
- Limited Companies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job