** Part-time, full-time and flexible hours considered **
** Study package available **
Do you want to join an accountancy practice that is modern, forward-thinking and offering first-class training and progression opportunities?
A fantastic local firm is looking for a brilliant new employee to join their busy, friendly team.
Firmly believing in the importance of excellent customer service, this company is looking for someone who already has practice experience and is ambitious to further their career.
It will involve wide ranging accountancy work, including company accounts, audit, tax returns and preparing information for client meetings.
What are they looking for?
• A candidate who is ideally AAT qualified and studying ACCA, but they will also be willing to consider strong QBE applicants with the right background
• Experience in preparing accounts for limited companies, LLPs and Partnerships
• Experience with audit
• Experience completing personal and corporation tax returns
• Good bookkeeping experience, including VAT
• Good software skills
• Good communication skills
If you have accountancy practice experience and would like to know more, call Ellen Campbell on 01926 331329 or email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job