This role represents an excellent opportunity to develop your accounting career with an award-winning firm of Accountants who will provide you with ongoing training and support. Their workforce enjoys a relaxed and team spirited working environment. They are not your average accountants, they offer a more hands-on personalised service to their wide range of client’s and their services range from basic ones that you would expect from any accountancy firm to more specialised services.
We are looking for an AAT or ACA (part or full) Accountant with previous experience in practice.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with a wide range of client’s and providing first hand advice on a wide range of accounting and tax enquires.
- Preparation of financial and management accounts
- Business and personal taxation
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Liaising with clients and resolving queries
- Dealing with HMRC on behalf of your clients
- Working with all types of business from sole traders to partnerships and limited companies
- Management of client files
- Permanent, full time role working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
- Contributory Workplace Pension
- Company Medical Package
- 28 days holiday inclusive of public/bank holidays, with an additional day’s holiday for each 2 years’ complete calendar year of service (up to a maximum of 5 additional days).
- Study support and progression prospects are available to candidates who prove their dedication and ability in performing the role
- Competitive salary depending on experience
Our Location: Torbay, South Devon (Close to public transport and local shops).
Interviews will take place immediately.
AAT, ACA, Practice Accountant, Bookkeeper, Semi-Senior, Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounts
- Tax Accounting
- Vat Returns