Do you come from an Accountancy Practice environment? Looking for a new career challenge?
We are presently recruiting for a dynamic Practice Accountant, for a well established midlands-based Accountancy practice, at their Banbury premises.
The purpose of the Practice Accountant will be to provide a first-rate accountancy service to both individual and business fee-paying clients. This will involve both accounts and tax work, ultimately supporting the directors in the running of their portfolio.
- Producing year-end accounts
- Speaking with clients - providing advice and financial information
- Complete corporate tax returns and self-assessments
- Updating accounting records
- Preparing accounts and MI information
- Supporting junior colleagues when required
Skills & Experience
- Part-qualified ACCA / ACA OR QBE
- Proven track record of financial management legislative compliance
- Experience in working closely with clients within an accountancy practice environment - circa 5 years
- Working knowledge of accounting systems such as Xero, QuickBooks & Sage
- Ability and experience of coaching junior team members advantageous
- Team focused
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good communicator - verbal and written - able to liaise effectively with clients
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Year End Accounts
- Accounts preparation
- Tax work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"