Practice Accountant - Lytham
I am currently working with a small, well-run Accountancy Practice in the heart of Lytham who are recruiting for a Practice Accountant to join their team. This role offers an opportunity to work closely with an entrepreneurial owner, provides a large degree of flexibility on working arrangement (days + hours), and offers a starting salary of up to £25,000.
The role also comes with the following benefits:
- Flexible working around core hours
- 35 hour working week - with little or no overtime
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Clear progression opportunities & training
- Ongoing training & professional development
- Relaxed friendly atmosphere
- Early Finish on Fridays with relaxed dress code each Friday
- Professional working environment offering a good work/life balance
- Flexibility on working days/hours - Part-time hours available
- Full Study Support where applicable
- Annual Appraisal & Salary Review
- Personal Development Plan
- Health cover
- Gym membership
- Opportunity to work from Home
- Paperless Office Environment
- Xmas Closure
- Opportunity to develop new clients
The candidate must possess at least four years’ experience within a practice role and will be either AAT qualified or qualified by experience. A more experienced candidate would be operating at a Senior level, though Semi-senior would also be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'