Practice Accountancy opportunity with Boon and Worth
An excellent Practice Accountancy opportunity for a qualified professional
For the right candidate we can offer a salary package to £50K and a route to become an Associate in the Business
You must be ACCA, ACA Qualified that has at least 5 years Practice experience.
This is a full-time role, based in Hereford; a fantastic city with a thriving independent food and drink scene, culture and sporting activities in abundance, fabulous countryside, easy access to Bristol, Birmingham and Cardiff. With property prices that are well below the national average and the vast majority of schools in the county good or outstanding - Hereford is a great place to live.
Boon and Worth are a rapidly expanding firm that specialises in working with achievers. Those on the up or already there. The likes of entrepreneurs, fledgling entrepreneurs, or property specialists. Those who implement fresh ideas and innovation in their sector. Exciting businesses whether they're local or based worldwide
You must be a self-starter and a clear communicator at all levels. The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work independently and pro-actively in the practice that is client focused.
Boon and Worth provides expert advice to a range of clients from start-ups to multi-million turnover companies. Services include but are not limited to Statutory Accounts, Management Accounts, Business Advisory, VAT, Payroll and Business and Personal Tax Compliance and planning.
Do you have the following skills?
- Manage a sizeable and growing portfolio of clients across many sectors?
- Communicate effectively and knowledgeably with clients?
- Review accounts for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and deal with Tax computations?
- Assist with implementation of Making Tax Digital for our client portfolio?
- Up to date with your accounting package knowledge and practical experience on systems such as Digita, Iris, Sage and Xero for client bookkeeping?
- Working with a diverse portfolio of clients and developing great client relationships?
- Up to date with your knowledge and practical experience with business tax computations and the preparation of partnership and corporation tax returns
Able to demonstrate an understanding of statutory accounts as well as management accounts.
- Practice Management