Our client, an independent business services organisation based in Chester are currently seeking an experienced Practice Accountant to join their busy finance team and provide accountancy services to existing clients. This is a growing business and a business that supports the team, should an employee wish to advance their career or if you have ideas for change within the business it is an open door policy.
The job specification will include following:
- Accounts preparation in regards to VAT & Tax returns, resolving any queries and liaising with clients to ascertain correct documentation and submitting to the relevant authorities.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining accurate and compliant client files for existing clients, ensuring the relevant systems are documented.
- Issuing regular correspondence, letters and contact calls, as and when required during the key times of the calendar year
- Assisting new clients with support on managing the incorporation of a new company & the statutory requirements required.
- Ad hoc correspondence & marketing information with regards to personal tax returns as an when required
- Practice background essential
- Preparation of annual & management accounts information
- Personal & Corporation Tax
- Minimum qualification AAT or Qualified by Experience
- Excel skills - Essential
- Team player with strong communication skills
If you are looking for a new challenge and to work within a busy and pro-active environment in a good location in Chester, we would love to hear from you.
- Corporation Tax
- General Practice
- Tax Returns
- Vat Returns
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job