PR & Social Media Manager
As PR & Social Media Manager Manager for this leading interior design and architectural company, you will take overall responsibility for the planning, execution and reporting of the media relations strategy and activities. This is an opportunity to work with the market leader within the industry.
In the role, you will advise senior management on all comms-related matters, key responsibilities will include:
- driving tactical news and related PR activity
- taking the lead in developing an internal communications programme
- co-ordinating strategy for internal comms and work closely with the web team
- building and maintaining relationships with key target trade and national press
- acting as the primary media contact for all queries about the company
The successful candidate will be a confident, seasoned practitioner, with solid experience in PR, you will ideally come from a professional services background. You should have a proven track record of planning and implementing PR campaigns through various channels, and of established relationships with journalists within key B2B and press. You will need the interpersonal and influencing skills to facilitate communication with senior members of the corporate team, and an understanding of the corporate business market.
Social MediaResponsibilities - PR & Social Media Manager
- Managing the brands’ social platforms: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and identify new and upcoming social channels
- Uncovering the fantastic brand 'stories’ that happen every day in the business
- Developing visual content: creating and curating fantastic imagery and engaging videos
- Supporting our other marketing campaigns with great social content
- Maintaining the brands’ tone of voice across all platforms
- Growing the brands’ social media presence
- Monitoring social dialogue and respond appropriately
- Supporting my client’s many CSR activities through social channels
Media relations - PR & Social Media Manager
- Building relationships with key industry journalists to secure positive and influential press coverage
- Monitoring media relations tools to proactively pitch opportunities
- Reacting to incoming media inquiries and part of the crisis PR team
You will have: - PR & Social Media Manager
- A degree in Marketing/English/Communications or similar discipline
- 2 to 5 years plus social media or PR experience, either in a professional services, construction or property environment (preferred but not essential)
- Superior writing, editing and grammar skills, with a proven ability to create engaging social media content
- Strong knowledge of PR best practice
- Strong communication and social skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to maintain and grow a social media presence across array of networks and technologies
- An entrepreneurial spirit. The ability to own projects and run with them without close supervision
- Passionate and driven. A demonstrated willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to drive success
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the market leader within its industry. Working within a dynamic environment, you will make a massive impact within a business committed to driving the success of its communications & PR strategy. You will enjoy the rewards in career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.
The generous benefits package includes a Private Healthcare Scheme, Life Assurance and Group Income Protection.
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this PR & Social Media Manager role and are keen to take on a new challenge please apply now.
Keywords: Social Media | PR | Public Relations | Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job