Are you an experienced PR executive with knowledge of SEO? Do you want to work for one of the UK's most loved online brands? Do you want to join at an exciting time of growth in a new role? We are looking for an experience PR & SEO Executive on a 12 month contract with the aim of going permanent. The successful candidate will work for a well-known brand and be a key player in their London based Consumer Affairs & PR Team.
What's in it for you...
- £30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Wide range of benefits
- Excellent culture and superb annual awards
- New, London based office - easily commutable
- Work for a large, well-known brand
- 12 month FTC with a view of going permanent
What you'll be doing...
- Co-create, manage and track all PR for SEO campaigns
- Own outreach on all internally-generated campaigns, from helping with ideation, to drafting all media materials, and pitching and placing media coverage
- Work with agencies to coordinate outreach on all externally-generated campaigns
- Build a network of internal contacts across all business units
- Develop and maintain your own network of media contacts
What you'll need to have...
- Experience working in PR for a digital business or in an agency working with digital businesses
- Experience in planning and executing PR for SEO campaigns for a digital-first business
- Experience using domain analysis tools such as Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs etc.
- Confident, approachable and able to be responsible for their work
- Excellent writing skills and experience drafting press releases, research and reports
- Comfortable analysing data and turning it into media-friendly insights
So if you are ready to take this exciting step in your career then apply now!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job