PR Officer - Colchester - Up to £25,000pa DOE
My client, a local Charity, are looking for a forwards thinking and proactive PR officer to join their Marketing and Communications team.
The successful candidate will:
- Write high quality engaging content and copy for a range of mediums.
- Utilising media contacts for the local area, sell in and gain media space.
- Be the first point of contact for any media issues, managing the press line.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in managing a Press line.
- Strong local media contacts.
- Experience in overseeing all content to ensure a similar tone and clarity in the message.
- CIPR qualification (desirable).
For more information please contact Ben Tippett at OSR recruitment on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.