Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a leading brand within the Telecommunications space who are seeking multiple PR Managers to join their Corporate Affairs function.
After a recent restructure and reorganisation within the division, we have three brand new roles supporting external communications for the group function.
As PR Manager you will be responsible for;
- To enable the PR / external communications function to fulfil its purpose to protect and promote business reputation
- Drive positive perceptions by engaging with and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Promoting and protecting the company brand and reputation with external audiences
- Delivering corporate communications activity and successfully executing national PR programmes
- Ensuring that corporate reputation is actively managed and the brand is actively promoted through all relevant media channels
- Working with the Head of PR / External Communications to deliver a strategic PR programme
- Understanding the business strategy and providing PR solutions to contribute to achievement of business objectives
- Mitigating against reputational risks and crises
Successful candidates will have;
- Experience and knowledge of corporate communications best practice including
experience within a high profile company
- Experience of corporate media relations and stakeholder engagement
- Experience of managing corporate communications and engagement programmes with
- Experience of successfully delivering corporate communications campaigns across
- Good knowledge of tech and business media, stakeholder and influencer audiences
- Possession of, or the clear ability to acquire a deep knowledge of the commercial and
operational activities of the company
Strategic thinker with ability to contribute to key decisions and advise others by interpreting internal and external influences and changes
- Ability to constructively challenge and influence at senior levels
If you have experience working within a fast paced environment with complex external relations then please do apply as soon as possible. For more information please email your CV to
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'