£28-30K + excellent benefits package, progression prospects and working environment
Dorset, commutable from areas such as: Bournemouth, Poole and Salisbury
Our client is a fantastic, high achieving organisation who are looking for an experienced PR Manager with excellent media relations skills and experience. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate to really make the role their own. If you have a strong PR background with a portfolio to match and are looking for your next move then this could be the role for you.
Your role will involve:
- Delivering all PR and media relations for the agency and its' clients, on a global scale
- Building strong, lasting relationships with key clients of all levels
- Writing engaging, innovative press releases and content
- Attending and contributing to client meetings
- Working alongside the internal senior account handling team to ensure all clients PR needs are met
- Selling stories into the media
- Occasional travel both in the UK and abroad
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Solid PR experience, ideally B2B
- Excellent media relation skills
- Outstanding, fresh and versatile copywriting skills
- An adaptable versatile team player
- Excellent social media experience
- Confident relationship building skills
- Clean driving license and current passport
This is an exciting PR role working for a great company at the top of their game. Please apply now if you are skilled PR individual looking for your next career move!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- PR Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"