If delivering outstanding results and doing your best work is as important to you as working with great people and a dynamic brand, then we want to hear from you.
You will relish the opportunity of shaping a public relations function and want to play your part in a wider marketing team within a growing and successful financial services organisation.
Taking day to day responsibility for the PR function, you will create, develop and deliver media communications strategies across B2B and B2C press, taking a digital first approach to delivering exceptional results that build reputation and support our ambition for future success.
• Take a digital first approach to creating, managing and implementing communications to the UK financial services media, both B2B and B2C, supporting the specialised lending markets that the Group operates within
• Lead the PR team to ensure effective and proactive communication of the brand, the company and its products
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key media, leading a proactive and reactive press office function that builds and protects reputation
• Work with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate understanding of media expectations - including advising and guiding the senior management team on media attitudes, needs and expectations
• Manage our PR agencies to deliver proactively against agreed objectives
• Plan, control and be responsible for effective use of PR budgets to deliver best possible value for money
• Develop key spokespeople as thought leaders within our industry
• Be responsible for creating compelling and engaging content
• Create and lead PR campaigns and act as an internal advisor across the marketing department
• Be an ambassador of the brand and for the public relations profession across the business, sector and the communications industry
• Monitor, evaluate and report public relations impact
Essential skills and experience
• Established and experienced PR professional with experience in a regulated environment, preferably within the Financial Services industry
• Extensive media or public relations experience, preferably gained in a press office environment
• A track record of delivering results focused, PR and communications campaigns across B2B marketing
• Experience of devising, planning and delivering a wide range of PR campaigns and managing PR agencies
• Proven experience in online media management and sound knowledge of digital communications strategies
• Experience of developing key spokespeople into thought leaders within the industry
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to communicate complicated financial products in an easily digestible way
• Superior influencing skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholder demands and expectations
• Well developed project management skills and a strategic mind
• Crisis communications experience
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies to work for. We went straight into the top 40, ranking at an impressive 34 in the UK and making the top ten in the North West.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job