We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an experienced PR Manager to join a commercial finance brokerage based in Central London on a permanent contract.
Our client was founded to provide UK SMEs with alternative funding options. They combine the stability of bank finance with the flexibility and speed of fintech platforms to provide clear, fair and effective finance
Our client is looking for someone proactive and confident with a proven background in B2B PR to join the marketing team.
Running the press office for all 8 products, there are 4 key areas of focus that you will work on:
1. The Business Press Office:
They would like you to lead their Press Office/Media channel. You will pro-actively deal with inbound interest and follow up with the relevant business spokesperson to ensure a smooth process from start to finish. Some relationships exist, but you can add a whole lot more!
2. Building Campaigns:
You’ll be enthusiastic about the SME sector and knowledgeable of the challenges it faces. You’ll use this knowledge to build original, thought provoking media campaigns that truly get under the skin of SMEs, and be able to deliver these reasonably independently across multiple channels such as earned, paid and social media. Familiar with PR tools, you’ll have experience of measuring genuine impact for PR campaigns.
3. Develop the Message:
Help design and implement the messaging and materials (alongside their content and brand manager) such as case studies for use on owned and earned channels. You’ll also know how to turn these messages into compelling content and what channels to place it in for B2B audiences.
4. Build their online communities:
They would like you to tell us what these should look like. What are the meetups / events they should attend for SMEs and startups? Who should they be working or partnering with to reach these communities? There are lots of forums for communication out there and they want you to make sure the company is part of the conversation and people know where and how to discover their products. They also want to build their own online community using LinkedIn groups.
- Experience (minimum 3 years) working in B2B PR with complex sales process in small and medium size companies with a specific industry approach.
- Exceptional written and spoken English. You’ll be able to turn complex concepts into simple and compelling messages
- Innate understanding of what makes a good story for business media and how to secure great quality media coverage.
- Experience in Financial SaaS will be highly appreciated.
- Strategic thinking AND excellent execution skills
- Strong project management skills in a highly dynamic environment.
- Practical business and sales acumen
- Ability to define objectives, key results and to analyse and optimise KPI
- Strong people & planning & organisational skills will help you to shape your future role as you develop your career.
- Experience of scrutinising complex and technical data
- Experience in dealing with directors & business owners.
- Fast Learner and solve problems efficiently
- Hard-working, persistent and resourceful
- Data and result oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Strong team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others.
- Great and innovative company.
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly bonus scheme based on performance
- Group pension scheme, matched contributions up to 3%
- Family health care • 25 days annual leave
- Hours of work: 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
- Financial Services