PR Manager - Are you passionate about Social Media, PR, and Marketing? Work as a PR Manager for a successful travel business based in Cheadle and support them through their next stage of growth!
PR Manager - About the company:
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing travel businesses, who are recognised for their innovative technology and customer satisfaction. They are continuing to grow and are soon to be expanding their business across Europe! They are therefore on the hunt for an experienced PR Manager to join their offices in Cheadle and take full control of the PR strategy to continue to increase the awareness of the brand!
PR Manager - About the role:
The PR Manager will join the fast-paced company and help to communicate their benefits and innovation through effective PR strategies! The ideal candidate will be confident and outgoing, with an in-depth understanding of and passion for Marketing, Social Media, and PR! It would be highly beneficial to have PR experience within the travel industry.
Roles and Responsibilities of the PR Manager:
- Take control of the PR strategy to increase brand awareness
- Manage external PR agencies
- Manage the PR calendar, including all PR activity and content
- Build and maintain strong relationships with consumers and journalists
- Look for innovative ways to promote the brand through partnerships and external media
- Monitor the media and generate exciting news
- Work with external stakeholders to ensure that reputation is protected
- Create and present in-house reports
Required Skills and Attributes of the PR Manager:
- Previous PR experience in the travel industry
- Passionate about Social Media, Marketing, and PR
- Degree in Journalism, Business, Marketing, or English
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Up to date understanding of PR and online media
- Can work well in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously
This is a very exciting opportunity, perfect for a passionate and experienced PR professional! Apply online today!
- Social Media
- Online Advertising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job