Public Relations Manager
£36,000 - £40,000 depending on skills and experience + Bonus + Bens
My client are looking for an experienced and energetic Communications Manager to join our Strategic Communications team. In this role you'll manage the delivery of the PR activity and produce effective and creative content across multiple communication channels.
About the Role
To manage the day to day delivery of the PR activity and input into the PR strategy
- Respond to media enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Draft press releases, statements, briefing materials, editorial and other communications as required, reflecting key messaging
- Build relationships with colleagues across the business to identify potential news stories to promote the group
- Monitor media coverage and deliver a monthly evaluation report reflecting performance against Key Performance Indicators
- To support and participate in internal communications content and Corporate Responsibility activity to promote good news and share successes
- Identify potential PR opportunities through the close monitoring of trade, regional and segment media.
- Represent PR at cross functional meetings and ensure PR activity forms part of all relevant projects.
- Ensure website, intranet and social media channels carry up-to-date and relevant PR content.
- Manage PR events such as those arising from sponsorship and other activity
- Be actively involved in the day-to-day agency relationship
The ideal candidate will have significant PR experience and a sound understanding of media relations, social media and creative PR techniques. You'll also have exceptional communication skills to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as the ability to create engaging, clear and effective copy whilst meeting deadlines.
- PR Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job