PR Marketing Manager
£30,000 - £40,000
My client is a UK based award winning travel retailer. With over 10 years' experience they have developed and established their brand to become one of the fastest growing travel companies, serving over 2 million customers per year, and are about to achieve a record breaking year making it a really exciting time to join the business.
As a result of this continued growth, they are now looking for an experienced PR Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team.
As the PR Marketing Manager, you will manage the PR strategy to increase brand awareness and strengthen their overall brand position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create a calendar for PR & Content (online & offline) to support to overall brand strategy.
- Identify opportunities to market the brand via traditional means as well as Media, Partnerships and Social Media.
- Analyse all PR and Media campaign performance to ensure conversion.
- Source and manage the flow of relevant and exciting new content to support the brand and customer engagement.
- Work with the wider Marketing team to ensure a holistic approach is taken across all campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for both internal and external PR & influencer activity.
Key skills & Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in a PR role, client side or agency.
- Must have strong PR experience and ideally within travel
- A passion for PR, Marketing and Social Media
- Excellent written English and outstanding verbal communication skills
- Must have a strong understanding of digital and best practice for PR across online media
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is experiencing the benefits of fast and solid successes. A really exciting time for them providing a platform for you to change/ manage the strategies as well as have the benefit of a secure business behind you.
A fantastic working culture with some extremely well known and high regarded individuals that you will be working with/ learning from.
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and I will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job