Our client is a profitable and high growth global company providing services to the mobile telecoms sector. They are recruiting for a senior PR Manager to join the expanding in-house global Marketing & PR team.
The company has a track record of achieving frequent and notable press coverage for its high calibre industry reports and the PR Manager will play a critical role in elevating the company’s global brand visibility and credibility.
- Developing a media strategy to deliver placements in tech, business and trade press, both online and offline
- Building & maintaining press lists for all target markets
- Relationship building with current global contacts and new ones
- Work with analyst team to develop blog and opinion article content
- Working with Sales team on report release schedule to maximise sales opportunities
- Managing external agencies abroad and freelancer resources
- Tracking industry press trends to develop compelling pitch angles
- We are looking for an exceptional PR expert with 5-10 years’ experience B2B tech sector, either agency-side or in-house
- Experience of managing agencies overseas, ideally USA / Asia /Latin America
- Knowledge of the mobile telecom industry
- Highly organised, deadline driven, with exceptional writing/editing skills
- The ability to spot an opportunity - commercially aware
You will join a hard working yet fun HQ team that is growing rapidly. They value everyone as an individual and regularly have spontaneous employee organised (company sponsored) events. The offices are amazing, there is beer in the fridge! The negotiable salary is complemented by share options and generous benefits.
- Press Releases
- Mobile Technology