Our client is an iconic accessories brand who are presently looking for a PR Manager to join their UK Head Office team based in East London. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all PR activity, creating and managing PR and Events strategy for the brand in the UK.Key Responsibilities
- To co-ordinate and facilitate all brand media PR events, liaising with the Brand HQ to ensure that needs are fulfilled.
- Organise and attend PR Basel appointments, manage the day to day media contact for the Brand and arrange relevant interviews.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Brand Director, to create an effective public relations strategy to reach both existing and potential consumers, ensuring reputation and maximising editorial coverage in the UK
- Identify and facilitate new joint venture and partnership PR opportunities that are relevant for the UK market
- Manage the distribution of press releases, and images to agreed media
- Responsible for the creation of an annual events strategy working in line with the marketing objectives, managing the delivery of all press events, and ensuring excellent editorial results
- Management of the photoshoots and the press sample collection - ensure the relevant products are represented in the key media within an appropriate timeline
- Develop and manage celebrity endorsement for the brands in the UK on an informal level.
- Strengthen relationships for the brands with the key media, with daily communication and regular meetings
- Maximise editorial coverage through special stories - feature pieces and profile stories for the brands and ambassadors
- Maintain press clippings folders for archive, up dating on a regular basis
- Compilation and presentation of monthly activity reports for the brands teams and relevant HQ’s.
- Bi-annual statistical analysis of all editorial results for review, feedback and to set future objectives