Location: The Shard, London
£25,000 - £32,000 p/a
Your New Company
One of the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company. We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities to ensure our clients achieve their organisational goals. Our specialist skills and knowledge are driven by market expertise, and we understand that all our markets have a unique set of requirements, constantly responding to what is happening around us.
Your new role
In your new job as a PR Executive your main duties will be:
- To protect and promote the positive reputation of the brand through integrated media campaigns, as well as supporting the implementation of the external communications strategy.
- To support the delivery of a full proactive PR service.
- You will need to be able to juggle this alongside daily press office needs, being able to react quickly and capably to respond to complex enquiries and potential issues at pace, including on an out-of-hours basis on occasion.
- To support key events in the corporate calendar, such as annual results, capital markets days and journalist events, including general event management, venue liaison, onsite logistics and collating briefing material.
- To be responsible for maintaining our newsroom, distributing press releases and ensuring content is kept up to date.
- support the press team by managing day-to-day admin including dealing with suppliers, and subscription management.
- be an advocate for the PR team, compiling evaluation reports to play back success internally and increasing awareness of the support the team provides.
What we are looking for
The successful PR Executive will have:
- Be an advocate for the PR team, compiling evaluation reports to play back success internally and increasing awareness of the support the team provides.
- Resilient, with the drive and ability to work under pressure, you'll be highly organised and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Offering a safe pair of hands, your attention to detail will be top notch.
- You'll be a team player, enjoy new challenges and have the mettle to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- With strong interpersonal skills, you'll talk with confidence, in person and on the phone. You'll also enjoy writing with clarity and producing punchy copy.
- Previous experience is welcome but not essential.
What you'll get in return
Working with a market leader, you have the chance to enhance your existing skills, while developing new expertise and personally contributing to the company's growth and success.
What you need to do now
If you feel this is something you'd be interested in, click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'