You will be responsible for the day-to-day account contact for the client and the team and to understand the scope and context of the PR day-to-day deliverables; to implement the strategy with the wider team, drive monthly reporting for all campaigns; and drive activities to successful completion.
- Work closely with the Senior PR Manager to deliver the seasonal PR strategy
- Lead the critical path and be key point of contact with press and leading opinion formers
- Responsible for reporting on a weekly and monthly basis into the Senior Account Manager
- Oversee seasonal / ad hoc press releases that generates ideas for creative press content
- Creation of a press / marketing calendar for the clients allowing flexibility for creative / trend response
- Manage the execution of seasonal editor gifting across key titles
- Continue to develop strong relationships with directional, trade and consumer media on and offline
- Co-manage calendar of events alongside the Senior Account Manager and PR Assistant
- Working closely with office vendors for the day to day running of the PR office
- Oversee budget and tracking where needed
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
So, if this is the role for you and you feel you have the above skills and experience please click the apply button!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.