One of the UK’s largest and most trusted online retailer of contact lenses and eye care solutions, is looking to recruit an experienced Digital PR Executive to join their fresh and fun team in London on an immediate basis.
The Digital PR Executive (UK/US/IE) will be responsible for all Digital PR, Outreach and Influencer activity for the UK, US and IE market.
As the Digital PR Executive, you will deliver the overall Digital PR strategy ensuring we are maximising opportunities for coverage within the relevant market(s). This role will also oversee communications with external suppliers, such as local PR/link-building agencies.
Role and Responsibilities:
Role and Responsibilities of Digital PR Executive:
• Develop and deliver top-level localised PR strategies to support overall SEO objectives
• Pitch and follow-up with journalists, editors, influencers and webmasters
• Develop a localised PR calendar to outline timings for campaigns
• Identify & onboard potential local partners, charities and industry experts
• Identify and develop relationships with key influencers
• Build relationships with business & trade press
• On-going competitor research, reporting back internally on best practices
• Monitor online media for new coverage
• Respond to journalist requests
• Liaise and report on performance of any outreach/PR partner agencies
• Weekly and monthly reporting on campaign performance
• Concepting, list building & research for campaigns
• Writing copy for campaigns, including press releases, pre-written articles and exclusive comments
Experience and Skills:
Essential skills & experience of the Digital PR Executive:
• Vast experience in a digital PR and/or link-building role, preferably for an e-commerce company
• Strong background within content marketing
• Good understanding of SEO
• Exceptional written and spoken English
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you think you are the right Digital PR Executive for this role, we look forward to receiving your application.