Up to £26K + benefits (Travel allowance) + bonus
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint a PR Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for the direct day-to-day planning, execution and results of all PR activities within EMEA market.
- Assist brand managers and directors in the creation of PR strategy around product launches and both brand and product campaigns and activities
- Liaise with other team members to align content or activities to compliment and support PR activities & campaigns
- Research local partnerships which can elevate brands with non-endemic brands
- Make managers aware of results in their countries for reviews and brand
- Work with manager to work on countries without PR coverage.
- Establish direct relationships with top tier media across EMEA countries.
- Liaise with relevant PR agencies and internal colleagues to prepare media contact and profile information
- Support the set-up and execution of press events, influencer days and PR activations
- Attend events and meetings as required across EMEA
- Update and maintain the PR portal
- Track and report on PR budget spend using in-house tracking tools as well as POs and invoices
- Handle evaluation requests for review units for your assigned countries. To include; ordering, shipping, returns, resolving issues and reporting
- Administer goodies requests.
- Assist with media influencer scoring.
- Ownership of the resizing of award logos, distribution to relevant colleagues and uploading to .com
- Any other related activity.
Key skills & requirements
- Practical PR experience
- Fluent in English is a must
- Fluent in another European language would be a plus
- Self-motivated and target-oriented
- Good presentation and numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Attention to details.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- pr agencies
- public relationships