PR Account Executive / Manager
Isca Recruitment is seeking an experienced PR Account Executive / Manager to join our award-winning client based in central Exeter on a part-time contract basis.
An experienced PR professional, you will manage a varied portfolio of retained clients from a wide range of industries. Duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients with responsibility for excellent client servicing and account growth
- Managing multiple PR retainers and projects
- Developing PR strategies, plans and proposals.
- Writing compelling press releases, articles, interviews, blogs, social content, white papers, etc.
- Attending client and new business meetings and presenting ideas and proposals.
- Developing successful relationships with media and influencers.
- Developing and distributing of white papers.
- Management of projects from start to finish, coordinating internal teams and third parties to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Helping to drive new business.
- You will have a proven track record as a PR Account Handler, Executive or Manager, ideally gained in an agency.
- A Strategic and commercial thinker able to create PR strategy plans.
- Superb communication skills are essential including excellent writing skills (examples will be required).
Good understanding of digital PR and online engagement.
- Experience of Influencer Marketing and Social Media as part of the PR mix.
- Existing relationships with regional and trade journalists is advantageous
- Crisis communications experience is desirable.
Salary: £Competitive depending on experience + great benefits package.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'