We are looking for a technically minded person to join an environmental services company based in Essex. As PR & Digital Marketing Executive you be responsible for creating and implementing their digital marketing and PR strategy, to best highlight the company and the services they provide. They believe that business are built on working relationships and knowledge of all things SEO and digital. They are looking for someone with the ability to deliver results using PR, digital and content marketing, analysis and AB testing, and to ensure the growth of their brand.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager and Directors to broaden new and existing client base; generating, testing and measuring telesales scripts.
- Creating and implementating of email marketing, PPC and SEO strategies.
- Representing the company at networking events, promoting the business at trade events, and actively searching for the ways to widen the company’s client base and increase sales.
- Updating the company website, writing up content for company services.
- Promote the company vision and culture through social media, creating "Good News Stories" generated from conversations with directors and key personnel.
- Produce job postings.
- Create reports on the effectiveness of online campaigns and customer journeys.
- Monitor and report on competitor’s online activities.
- Creation of promotional material (e.g. leaflets, brochures).
- Use of CRM marketing engines.
- Prior experience in marketing within building services sector would be ideal.
- You will be professional, confident and down-to-earth.
- Previous experience using CRM marketing engines eg Sage / Infusionsoft is essential in this role.
- Knowledgeable in digital PR strategies.
- Prior experience within video marketing, including video production, filming, and editing.
- Excellent understanding of Google+, LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Understanding of analytics, bounce rates etc.
- Being Google Certified would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent copy & creative writing skills.
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Environmental Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job