The experience we need.
- 12 month’s+ experience in a media focused press writing role
- Some experience liaising with journalists, the media and business stakeholders
- Effective project and budget management skills
- A good degree in PR, Journalism or English would be highly desirable for this role
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
As the team’s PR Coordinator, you will play a pivotal part in helping the PR Manager to implement PR strategy. You will regularly produce media friendly press releases, statements and articles for a variety of online and offline publications. You’ll also develop and maintain a case study database and supporting on press and media events, conferences and award ceremonies.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing PR team to really push the brand forward. My client offers a progressive work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and great package, including a profit share scheme. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are going through a company transformation this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really progress their PR career.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known company to grow the digital marketing and content strategy
- The opportunity to work in an agile, collaborative environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
- A competitive salary and great benefit package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job