Europe's largest specialist manufacturer of building and construction products is looking for a PR Specialist to further develop their career. You will own the UK PR strategy and work closely with the wider award winning marketing function.
Europe's leading manufacturer of specialist building products is looking to expand its award winning marketing function. Operating in over 30 European countries for over 200 years, their UK presence has never been stronger due to product innovation and brand positioning. The business have an enviable portfolio of over 400 products for the home building market and require a PR Specialist to join the team.
The PR & Content Manager - B2B will be responsible for driving and advising on the company PR and content strategy, ensuring all activity is in line with the business aims and ambitions. You will take ownership for channel specific campaigns, tailoring content to set audiences and working to brand guidelines. Staying abreast of industry developments and competitor analysis will also be critical, alongside the ability to spot the potential for a story and deliver the associated outputs.
- Ownership and management of the PR strategy
- Copywriting and content development
- Media relations
- Social media strategy and management
- Crisis comms management
Key Responsibilities PR & Content Manager - B2B:
- A minimum of three years' ownership of B2B PR strategy
- Ideally experience of working with product and category managers
- A proven track record designing and executing successful public relations/ PR campaigns at both local and national level
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills
- Strong writing skills
- Budget management experience
- Working experience within public relations/ PR
- Full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Commutable to Stockport
PR & Content Manager - B2B offering a competitive package plus clear progression opportunities
- "PR" OR "Public Relations"