Housing Solutions are currently looking for a PR & Communications Officer to join our team on a part time, permanent contract basis in Maidenhead. We are searching for a bright, creative and communication-savvy individual to support our PR & Marketing Team.
- Manage the organisations website and associated microsites ensuring they are updated daily and the primary showcase for the organisation.
- Monitor website usage and analytics seeking new ways to improve usage.
- Maintain and build a social media presence through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. This includes ensuring timely responses to enquiries from customers.
- Plan, write and edit news stories for use on the website and all social media channels to increase online presence across all departments and service areas of the organisation.
- Liaise with website hosts, developers and designers, suggesting improvements that ensure the website remains up-to-date and easy to navigate.
- Develop and co-ordinate the visual content of the website and social media, commissioning photography, video content and infographics.
- Ensure that the company intranet is kept up to date and identify ways to improve staff usage and promote greater accessibility.
- Create engaging and informative company literature and marketing documentation. This includes producing copy for customer newsletter, leaflets and annual reports.
- Support the PR & Marketing Manager in general marketing duties, including handling press calls and generating positive press coverage.
- To take on other duties commensurate with this post as directed/delegated by the PR & Marketing Manager.
- Experience in proof reading.
- Experience and understanding of social media management.
- Experience of managing written and visual content for websites and social media channels.
- Experience working within a Communications team.
- Experience of website CMS and content updating.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to organise workload to ensure work is completed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to write clear and concise web and social media content.
- Flexible approach to hours
The closing date for application forms is 18 April 2018. Interviews will be held on the 25 April 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job