Manage all pro-active and reactive media relations and PR, including crisis communications.
Your new company
You new company is a specialist provider with over 25 years' experience, they are experts in supporting individuals with complex needs across the UK. This company is leading the way in their field and the new candidate will assist on helping drive this.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to:
- Identify and develop engaging and compelling stories to be used across a range of media, such as printed collateral, audio, video, infographics, blog posts, social media etc for both internal and external channels.
- Identify, fulfil and measure opportunities with local, regional and national press.
- Own the crisis communications process and reporting, including being on call for urgent issues.
- Build relationships with relevant press, policymakers and MPs to develop Voyage Care's brand awareness and a voice for lobbying and influencing.
- Provide internal media training and nurture key staff members to represent their services / regions.
- Proactively network both internally and externally in order to build trust with key internal stakeholder groups and a desire to share content.
- Contribute to the development of specific campaigns and initiatives to maximise return on investment in marketing.
- Contribute to measuring the success of marketing activities and make recommendations to review and amend as appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
The individual undertaking this role should possess the following attributes:
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to create content for a range of audiences.
- Strong content development skills, including the ability to produce content in a range of formats.
- Strong project management, planning and time management skills.
- Committed to achieving deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written correspondence with editing/ proof-reading skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritises accordingly.
- Methodical, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Availability to sometimes work outside of normal business hours with overnight stays away from home.A people person who can effectively communicate with all levels of staff.Passion for supporting people and strong diplomacy.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £28,000, life assurance and retail discount scheme. You will be working within a proactive and driven team and they are looking for the right person to help join them and carry on driving this great energy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Manage all pro-active and reactive media relations and PR
- including crisis communications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job