We have a great opportunity for a PR/Communications Assistant to join an established international law firm in the City of London. They are an entrepreneurial and exceptionally efficient firm and the role will join a friendly and forward thinking business development and marketing team.
The Communications & PR Assistant will work closely with Head of Communications to support the firm’s internal and external communications activities and promotion of the firm's brand and reputation to the media and other external audiences. The role holder will also maintain the firm's social media platforms and administer communications published on the firm's website and intranet site.
Key Responsibilities also include:
- Draft and distribute press releases
- Directory submissions
- Provide communications support on client and thought leaderships campaigns
- Maintain a calendar of legal and industry awards
- Support production of the firm's marketing collateral
- Educated to degree level with PR/Comms experience within professional services (agency or in-house)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in social media
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Be assertive, passionate, creative and service orientated
- Good understanding of all Microsoft programmes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'