As an entrepreneurial, agile, and growing company, that offers significant opportunities for international travel and long-term career development, with more than half their management board having joined at account manager level or below.
Applicants must have the following essential attributes:
- At least two years PR/communications experience, with experience of managing client accounts and junior team members
- A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity, including media relations
- The ability to manage multiple projects of varying scope and size, deploying intuitive prioritisation skills
- A talent for fostering and managing strong client and media relationships
- Enthusiasm for learning more about and understanding our specialist industries
- Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
- First-rate written communication skills with an engaging style and close attention to language, grammar and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the phone
- A sound grasp of social and digital media
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Account management experience within an agency environment
- Keen commercial awareness
- A strong portfolio of impactful communications campaigns
- Some event management experience, either stand alone or as part of delivering PR campaigns
- Relocation package available
- New business commission scheme (9% of first years fee for new business introductions)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Commission scheme on new hires recommended to the business
- Employee perks including discounts at national chains and wellness support
- Investment in training for career and personal development
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Account Manager
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'