Multi-award winning independent PR agency seeks an experienced Account Manager. A chance to join an agency who pride themselves on their company culture and working environment.
Working under the Senior Account Manager and Account Director, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for exceptional clients, whose work spans a range of B2B sectors including drinks, food and travel.
The Ideal Candidate
* An ambitious and passionate individual with at least three years' experience in a permanent consumer PR focussed role
* Experience of content creation, events, social engagement, stunts, press trips, activating sponsorship, influencer engagement and utilising talent is desirable but not essential
* Demonstrable knowledge and impressive contacts within the food and drink media
* A team player with a proactive attitude
* Highly creative and strategic in their approach
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Tenacious drive to achieve excellent campaign results
A fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and independent media communications agency
* We operate a fantastic referral scheme here, so if this role isn't quite the one for you but you might know someone who could be interested, then get in touch to receive our referral voucher *
May and Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
May & Stephens acts as an "employment agency" in relation to this vacancy
May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability.