Central Employment are delighted to be working alongside a repeat integrated Communications and Creative agency, as they look to appoint a PR Associate Director. Joining a team of talented Marketing, PR, Brand and Storyteller specialists, leaders in provding marketing, PR and comms services to the Healthcare and Pharma sectors.
The position carries formal accountability for a designated client portfolio and for developing new business, reporting to the senior managers on activity, results and profitability.
Main responsibilities of the PR Associate Director:-
- Organic growth/additional project sell in - develop new ideas as add on services/projects to existing clients to increase revenue.
- Leads generation - identify potential new clients in complementary areas of business.
- Proposal writing - create proposals for new business prospects.
- Pitch involvement - become a key player in new business pitches, develop the ability to become a proficient and convincing presenter. Help build confidence and support junior staff involved in new business presentations.
- Market research - conduct market/competitor research for new business pitches/proposals. Be able to grasp business issues outside of own area of expertise.
- Client management - develop productive relationships with day-to-day contacts, make a valuable input to client account.
- Relationship development - be proactive at maintaining strong relationships with all client contacts, particularly senior people.
- Client market knowledge - offer market knowledge and business intelligence to clients on a continual basis.
- Reporting on results - report account team results with completed timesheets to ensure that invoices are always accurate and produced on time each month.
- Strategic counsel - provide strategic counsel to clients where possible, being able to assess problems and define logical and effective solutions for clients - act as a true consultant on all issues to the client.
- Analysing/dealing with problems - develop the ability to predict possible problems on the account and be ready to deal with any crisis and action appropriately.
- Client coaching - advise and support client, aim to become a well-respected resource.
- Media relationship management - have developed strong relationships with key journalists and has the ability and energy to develop new contacts and sustain existing ones. Is always keen to introduce other staff to media contacts to the advantage of the client.
- Knowledge of the media - have a clear understanding of the client’s key publications, their journalists, readership details and lead times, ensure that all changes in deadlines etc are noted.
- Telephone pitching - have the ability and confidence to "sell in" across a broad range of media
Esssential experience required:-
- A PR Associate Director has absolute responsibility and is fully accountable for the profitability, success and growth of clients.
- Ideally the PR Associate Director will have an in-depth PR/Comms/Ad agency background
- A Project Director must be a strategic thinker with planning, creative thinking and writing skills, as well as a proven ability to manage client accounts and teams of people.
- Typically, a Project/Associate Director will have been in healthcare marketing communications or an alternative marketing related role for over 5 years and shown a natural ability to manage marketing or communications campaigns.
- Account Management
- Marketing Communications
- Project Management
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'