PR Assistant - Digital
£Negotiable salary up to £28,000
This is a permanent, full-time role (37.5 hours per week)
Excellent holiday allowance, pension, flexi time, technical and soft skills training
Would you like to join of the fastest growing business? Be an integral part of the marketing team working in a friendly office? We are proud to recruit on behalf of our client for this exciting opportunity to join a leading business. Our client is undergoing exciting change and development across its digital activities. This is a friendly and growing team and we have an immediate start for the right candidate.
What does the role entail?
PR + Social Media
- Write PR releases
- Manage the company blog to ensure regular content is posted
- Maintain an effective social media strategy
- Daily social media management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+) to increase awareness, share industry relevant content and manage relationships with customers and suppliers
- Management of photo shoots for press purposes including liaising with photographers, clients, staff and PR agency to ensure an accurate brief and a news worthy result
- Pull articles together for quarterly staff newsletter
Digital + Website
- Write appropriate communications for website, social media and internal communications purposes
- Assist in the roll out of e-marketing campaigns
- Tracking and providing analysis on all web and email marketing activity
- Working closely with web agency to develop the design, functionality and usability of the website
- Identify opportunities for widening brand presence online and keeping up to date with the latest web trends as well as monitoring competitors' digital marketing activities.
- Assisting in creating and distributing weekly email campaigns including determining content, management of mailing lists and analysis of data
What are we looking for?
- Ideally 24 months experience in a digital marketing & PR environment
- Experience in and knowledge of current SEO/PPC practices would be highly valuable
- Understanding of and experience in basic HTML
- Knowledge of effective B2B social media strategies
- Builds rapport with existing clients to cement relationships for the good of the company
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Digital Copywriting
- Digital Marketing