Benefit Cosmetics UK - PR Apprentice
Benefit is currently searching for amazing candidates to join our Head Office team on our new Apprenticeship programmes. During 2018, we will be recruiting across a number of departments and roles, with qualifications to match, so if you want to earn while you learn in an amazing environment, Benefit could be your perfect match.
We will be running an Apprenticeships Open Evening on Monday 16th April 2018 at 5.00pm.
Already found your perfect match? If the PR Apprenticeship if the one for you, please go ahead and apply via the button below. All candidates who are a match to the job spec will automatically be invited to the open evening on 16th April so we can get to meet you.
To help to ensure that the PR team’s goals and objectives are met, through the effective support of the PR team whilst gaining a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Qualification. You will gain on the job experience and 20% off the job learning.
Please note that this role will be based at our PR Office in Covent Garden, with one day a week spent at our Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex.
- Responsible for fulfilling sample requests & assist with courier bookings and logistics
- Ensuring the PR office is presentable at all times and that the sample cupboard is tidy and easy to navigate
- Maintain an accurate system of tracking samples
- Managing stock levels to ensure there is a fully stocked sample cupboard at all times
- Magazine sourcing/subscription management
- Assist in the collation of all forms of press reports for the PR department to be shared with the wider business
- Flag up and record missed coverage opportunities in all press to discuss in the weekly PR meeting
- Assist in the collation of relevant trends and competitor activity to circulate to the business
- Assist the team at all events
- Collate all goody bags and assist with gift ordering process for events
- Assist in RSVP management for events
- Update and maintain press databases
- Ensure all emails and phone calls from Press in regards to prices or call-ins are referred to the appropriate person for response
- Beginners Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Planning & Organisation skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a team spirit
- Passionate about stories and current affairs, with a finger on the pulse of social and news trends
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs, including Maths, English & ICT, A*-C grade / grade 4 or above.
Customer Service Practitioner, Level 2 Modules
The successful candidate will be placed on a Level 2 Customer Service qualification (equivalent standard to GCSE) with our partner provider and will cover the following six modules, as well as a selection of optional units which will be agreed with the successful candidate.
- Business Knowldege & Understanding
- Delivering Against Your Targets
- Providing a Positive Customer Experience
- Personal Development Plan
- Customer Journey Knowledge
- Business Systems and Resources