PR and Social Media Manager contract - Online Education client
PR and Social Media Manager - Online Education Client
Remotely based (usually based out of London)
6 months initial contract
c£300pd (via an umbrella / paye - no PSCs permitted)
We are looking for an all-round PR and Social Media expert, with experience in building a brand and who is socially savvy. This is a newly created role within the BTEC Brand Marketing team.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, Director of Marketing and liaising with the SVP of the division, this is a high profile, fast paced role. It's the perfect opportunity for a creative and strategic individual who enjoys getting things done. This will suit someone who likes coming up with news jumping ideas, is familiar with working with agencies, influencer marketing and social media best practice. You will be a self-starter who can spin a lot of plates at once and be comfortable operating in a large, complex organisation.
You'll have a wealth of experience in a consumer PR and/or Social Media focused role, either client-side or agency side. It will suit someone who is creative and innovative but also comfortable operating in a regulated environment. You will not be afraid to get stuck in, be a key member of the team and be passionate about learning and the education sector.
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
· Design and implement an effective social media strategy aligned with business goals
· Set specific objectives and report on ROI
· With freelance support, generate, edit, publish and share engaging organic content daily (e.g., original text, images, videos, polls, news etc)
· Grows and expand the client's BTEC social media presence on relevant social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tik Tok and Instagram
· Monitor and evaluate activity, reporting on effectiveness of campaigns and social media sentiment
· Work with media agencies to create paid for brand content and support campaign managers in their organic and paid for campaigns
· Collaborate with stakeholders and the client's social media community to ensure brand consistency Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews. Work with Customer Services team to respond to customer queries.
· Oversee social media accounts' design
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
· Provide training and guidance to team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
· Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
· Own the social media guidelines document
· Manage the PR relationship with our agency partners
· Lead on the planning, implementation and day to day management of our public relations programmes and initiatives
· Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials to support campaigns
· Design and review the online content in media announcements, develop press releases and media kits
· Work with agency to develop effective PR campaigns designed to meet the companies objectives
· Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels as part of PR campaigns
· Determine and report on KPIs for PR activity
· Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external
· With support, develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'