IAG Cargo an operating company of the FTSE 100 organisation International Airlines Group is currently looking to add a PR and Partnerships Manager to join our award-winning marketing and communications department based in our Head Office at Heathrow Airport.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and External Communications the PR and Partnerships Manager will be responsible for the management of partnerships and public relations for IAG Cargo. The role will establish IAG Cargo as a market leading brand through the development and execution of a comprehensive public relations strategy in line with IAG Cargo business plan.
- Define and develop IAG Cargo's external communications strategy to support the company’s mission and core objectives
- Develop and implement a PR strategy and manage the media agencies to ensure IAG Cargo becomes an industry leading brand
- Create and lead a partnership strategy to align IAG Cargo with world class brands
- Own the creation of best in class video to promote IAG Cargo and its products
- Control Budget and agency costs
- Responsible for briefing, advising and training senior managers on media relations issues/strategy
- Facilitate media interviews and training with senior managers, up to MD level
- Organise and manage media events, announcements and press conferences/briefings
- Develop ability to confidently and effectively brief journalists, both proactively and reactively as required
- Assist with the implementation of communication plans, including the ability to develop impact day schedules and key messages, prepare materials such as fact sheets, press logs, presentations, intranet sites, internal articles and briefing materials
- Lead crisis communications
Key Skills and Experience
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a Marketing, PR or Communications sector
- Experience of communicating with stakeholders of all levels both internally and externally
- experience of working in a press office, PR consultancy, communications department, marketing department
- A good understanding of the global media and a sense for news
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in media planning/implementation
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, childcare vouchers, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of PR and Partnerships Manager please use the 'apply now’ function.
- Public Relations
- Press Office
- Media Agencies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'