Do you have proven experience within PR or Events? Would you like the opportunity to manage the PR and Hospitality assets for Manchester City F.C.?
If the answer is YES, our client want to hear from you! They are looking for a PR and Hospitality Manager with extensive and relevant experience to be part of their team.
Our client recognise that their people are the key to their success. They are able to offer the successful PR and Hospitality Manager a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits including:
- Private medical cashplan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Death in service
- Retail & Hospitality vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
What will you be doing?
As their PR and Hospitality Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Company’s high-profile international PR and Hospitality assets with Manchester City Football Club. This remote role will be based in Manchester, and will involve daily interaction with the club, generating PR value, being accountable for Guest hospitality experiences, and sponsorship right auditing.
You’ll be responsible for the media relations; developing media lists, liaising with press at a national and international level. You need to be confident in picking up the phone and selling in to press to gain maximum coverage.
You’ll also contribute, and lead projects and initiatives designed to improve brand perception, increase brand awareness and drive traffic to the website.
What do you need?
- Proven track record in PR or Events.
- A keen interest and knowledge in sports
- Good research skills, with the ability to spot emerging trends.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skill
- Outstanding attention to detail, including proofreading skills
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Immaculate written English skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build business cases
- Hungry to be a spokesperson for the Manchester City brand
Who are they?
Our client has been providing first-class support services to the online betting and gaming industry for over 17 years. Some of the areas they specialise in are marketing, quality assurance, finance, customer service, anti-fraud and compliance.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as their PR and Hospitality Manager, click apply
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'