PR and Blogger Outreach Assistant
Up to £18,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing fast fashion brand in Manchester. If you’re highly motivated and full of fresh ideas this could be the perfect role for you. You’ll be responsible for the blogger outreach and influencer programme; ensuring the brand are working with the hottest influencers right now!
- Create social media partnerships with influencers
- Create & plan a strategic blogger/influencer strategy to increase brand awareness, social engagement & website visitors
- Researching for new and existing Bloggers/Influencers matching the brand needs
- Create celebrity partnerships with existing and upcoming celebs.
- Updating the gifting log & keeping an accurate record of daily items sent.
- Staying up to do date with industry best practice guidelines.
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and illustrator
- Excellent Admin & Organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat & Pinterest
- Industry contacts is essential
- Must be creative with the ability to envision & implement marketing plans
- Ability to multi-task, think pro-actively & creatively
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
If you would like to hear more please send your CV to or apply now
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.