PR Administration Assistant
Quest Employment are currently looking for a PR Administration Assistant based in Kettering. During this role you will be carrying out PR activities to maintain public relation accounts for the company’s clients.
The salary for this position is £16,500 and the working hours are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5:30pm
- Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Some of your duties will be:
- Develop and maintain relationships with each individual client
- Maintain an up to date database of all press contacts
- Participate in product launches, events and exhibitions
- Record and monitor all activity of each clients account
- Manage contact and PR email addresses and respond to enquiries
- Carry out research for news releases and/or campaigns
- Arrange press visits, telephone interviews or email intervies
- Write press releases with support from the team
Beneficial skills and experience:
- HND or degree in PR, journalism or English
- Worked with a PR company
- English A Level
- Able to write and communicate via written media
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Understand the benefits of a CRM system
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
We are looking for someone who is self-driven and has a clear focus on high quality and business profit. The perfect candidate will be a forward planner who critically assesses their own performance. Can you work in a team and on your own? Are you able to get on with others and do you look forward to new opportunities?
If this is you, please apply now! Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'