Our client is a PR company with a difference. Their PR is B2B and ranges from cybersecurity to regulatory compliance, professional services to healthcare, and marketing & retail to supply chain & logistics, their team has a myriad of experience in managing campaigns, generating fresh content and achieving results for technology challenger brands
As an experienced Account Manager, you will be working across a variety of accounts, helping clients by managing their campaigns to ensure maximum success. You will be a forward thinking, enthusiastic individual, passionate about PR and looking to take the next step on your PR journey.
Main Duties and Responsibilities -
- Delivering successful and captivating communications using content creation and multi-channel tactics.
- Liaise with third party suppliers
- Manage project budgets
- Planning creative content
- Support the writing and planning of clients’ strategies
- Communicate updates to other members of the team
- Keep up to date with all social media platforms and industry trends
- Ensure quality work is carried out in line with the clients’ requirements
Essential Skills and Attributes -
- Experience in writing and express pitching
- Agency experience
- A thorough understanding of the communications mix, from traditional to online, social and paid.
- Have a sound knowledge of the different forms of content, from video animations to infographics
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Confident and experienced in dealing with blue chip clients
- Line management experience is desirable
- Must like dogs as there is an office dog
Must be a car driver
A related degree is desirable but not essential.
Please note only Cv's with relevant skills will be considred for this role.
- Project Management
- Creative Solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'