PR Account Manager
£Competitive + Great Benefits
Berkshire commutable from Newbury, Basingstoke, Reading, Swindon and Oxford
A leading PR and marketing communications agency are looking for an experienced account manager with a track record in managing B2B PR clients. You will manage client relationships and internal teams for key accounts, oversee work flow and processes for PR and integrated teams, ensuring that client KPIs are met.
Responsibilities of the PR Account Manager:
- The day-to-day management of clients' PR and marketing campaigns
- Interact with and gain the trust of senior contacts within client organisations
- Plan and execute monthly deliverables
- 'Own' client relationships and work with exceptional organisational and relationship skills
- Solicit and act on client feedback
- Ensure delivery of quality work that meets the client brief
- Translate client business needs into communications action steps with solution-oriented focus
- Keep up to date with industry trends including technology, regulatory and competitive issues
- Plan and schedule activity and key deliverables across the agency
- Actively look for ways to grow existing clients and expand client relationship through cross-servicing
- Identify new prospects, actively participate in new business development, presentations and proposal meetings
- At least three years working in B2B public relations
- Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written
- The ability to quickly and accurately edit written work so that it meets clients' needs
- An ability to interpret complex ideas and communicate them in plain English
If you are interest in working in technology marketing with this growing company then apply now.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- PR Account Manager
- Clean Tech
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job