My Client are a well-established Digital Marketing and PR Agency looking for an PR Account Manager who is passionate, has a minimum of three years' experience in PR and is looking to work independently as well as part of a team. Working closely with the wider team your role will include managing the day to day PR activity for a range of clients as well as delivering new innovative campaigns that will generate significant media coverage. Based in Macclesfield, this company has all the benefits of working for a city centre agency with brand new and engaging offices and free parking on site.
- Gaining and building the trust and confidence of your clients
- Attending meetings and conference calls with full reporting
- Collaborating with the wider team to deliver top quality results for clients
- Creating proposals and scopes of work for existing / new clients, with support of directors
- Fee and cost budget creation and management
- Creating, managing and maintaining media target lists
- Organising and attending media launches and photo shoots
- Creating campaign plans and calendars in line with client objectives
- Producing a range of written PR content from articles, blogs and white papers to case studies and Press releases
- Reactive media relations - dealing with incoming enquiries
- Proactive media relations - creating opportunities for clients and pursuing them until the coverage is secured
- Supporting Engagement Director and PR Director with new business
The successful candidate will possess:
- 3 years' experience in PR role.
- Strong literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
- In return we offer a competitive salary package and a flexible working environment. Part time (no less than three days) would be considered for the right candidate.
Working Hours Monday - Friday 9am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch.
If you feel you have the right experience, please send your CV
PLEASE NOTE Also recruiting for PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (1 years experience) - so if you feel you don't have enough experience for Account manager please apply anyway and we can discuss the executive role!
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- account manager
- web development
- press releases