We currently have an exciting opportunity for a PR Account Manager / PR Senior Account Manager to join an award winning and growing Consumer PR agency in Reading. With an already impressive client base rivalling the biggest names in the business, they are now looking to expand and bring on board a seasoned PR professional to join the team as they continue to win high levels of new clients and business.
The successful Account Manager / Senior Account Manager will have previous experience working in Consumer PR or Food and Beverage PR, either agency or in-house.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a small, dynamic team at a time of growth and to utilise their existing skill set in an autonomous and varied role. Extensive rewards and development, both financial and professional, are on offer for an individual with the drive to become a core member of the team within this exciting business.
- Create and deliver successful PR campaigns, driving results and ROI for clients
- Manage multiple client relationships and projects at any one time
- Identify and pitch for new business opportunities
- Plan and deliver PR and Social Media campaigns in line with clients objectives
- Stay informed of latest trends in PR and Social Media
- PR agency or in-house experience within Consumer PR (preferred but not essential )
- 2-3 years account management experience
- Solid commercial awareness
- Excellent communicator (both written & verbal)
- Proven financial and budget management experience
- Highly adaptable with excellent project management skills and ability to multi task
- A desire to become a key player in the core team of a rapidly growing and successful business
- Public Relations
- Consumer PR
- Food PR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job