iRecruit Partners are currently working with a PR agency based in Reading who are looking for an Account Manager to join their expanding team.
SUMMARY OF MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Account Manager’s role is to provide support to account directors as well as providing key office support.
Account Managers are the fulcrum of the account team. They actively manage the tactical implementation or retainer-based and project tasks to meet clients’ needs and work towards long-term client retention and productivity. The account manager is the daily contact for the principle client and is responsible for the allocation of executive resource to meet those tactical needs.
An Account Manager will demonstrate a strong ability in all the practical PR skills and will be developing understanding of market trends and issues as they affect both client’s business and our business.
- To ensure the effective, productive servicing of existing clients with the aim of maintaining a long-term relationship.
- Manage the executive resource on accounts to ensure that deadlines are met and clients are satisfied, reporting communications with managers.
- Involve senior Company management in account handling, where appropriate and flag potential issues in advance.
- To provide media relations advice and broader marketing communications consultancy to all clients, where appropriate
- To seek to foster and maintain a high level of team morale and commitment to the company.
- To contribute to the preparation and presentation process towards the winning of new client business and to actively looks for new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients,
- To work within target hours to ensure that accounts are not over serviced and to prioritise personal workloads.
- To present the professional face of the Company to the broader PR and food industries.
- Consumer experience
- An interest in (or experience of) working in food, health & wellbeing
- Market Research
- Public Relations
- Food & Health