PR Account Manager
Buckinghamshire - Commutable from Bletchley, Buckingham and Bicester
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR Account Manager to join a well established PR B2B agency, with an enviable client list and who are nestled in the Buckinghamshire countryside. The role will involve working across a variety of accounts, helping clients by managing their campaigns.
Role and responsibilities:
- Produce successful and engaging communications using content creation and multi-channel aspects.
- Work closely with clients
- Manage project budgets
- Planning creative content
- Support the writing and planning of clients' strategies
- Communicate updates to other members of the team
- Keep up to date with all social media platforms and industry trends
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience within an agency and in a similar role
- Experience in writing and pitching
- A good understanding of the communications mix, from traditional to online, social and paid.
- Have a sound knowledge of the different forms of content, from video animations to infographics
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Confident and experienced in dealing with blue chip clients
- Experience with B2B technology - not essential though!!
If you are an experienced forward thinking Account Manager, with a passion and interest in the PR industry then this is the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Account Manager
- Agency B2B
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job